This is the Airtronics MX-V FHSS-2 2.4GHz Radio System with an included 92625 3-Channel Receiver. No R/C sport racer needs more! Sanwa put the most important functions of a modern transmitter into an ergonomic design with fast radio response thanks to FHSS2 2.4GHz technology! The MX-V's provides user-friendly menu features, easy to setup functions and a sensational price/performance ratio so every R/C enthusiast has access to all the decisive features in a similar case design to the high performance MT-4.
The MX-V works with the Airtronics 92524 FHSS2-2 2.4GHz technology surface receiver. This guarantees interference-free R/C car fun, great range, and a fast transmission of the signal. 10 model memory with model naming allows an easy and quick change between your models. The complete setup works via the multifunctional display. No matter if you're setting up the antilock braking system, model selection, or Expo adjustment it's no problem with the large and clear display. All important functions are arranged intuitively and can be reached without any problems with small hands. Due to the low weight compared to other transmitters in this category, those 45 minute races can be finished without getting tired.
Lightweight, affordable price, simple menu system, the right features, fast response: All the things you'd expect in a much more expensive setup. The Airtronics MXV is the ultimate R/C enthusiast sport radio.
- 3-Channel Full-Range 2.4GHz FH2 Digital Proportional Computer Radio for Cars, Trucks and Boats
- Compatible with all Airtronics 2.4GHz FH2 Surface Receivers
- 4-Cell Battery Holder for Lighter Weight and Improved Balance
- Easy-to-Read LCD Screen
- 10 Model Memory
- Servo Reversing All Channels
- Dual Rate Steering
- End Point Adjustment All Channels
- Exponential Steering and Throttle
- Anti-Lock (ABS) Braking
- Digital Trim Display
- Servo Sub-Trim Steering and Throttle
- 3-Character Model Naming
- Battery Voltage Monitor
- Ergonomic, Comfortable Feel
- Textured grip to prevent slipping
- Battery-Less Memory Retention
- Throttle Fail Safe
- Low Voltage Alarm
- Over 1000 Foot Range
- Compatible with Analog or Digital Servos